The commercial I found to be the most persuasive in this year’s super bowl was for tide to go stick. In the commercial a man was being interviewed for a job. But the person who was interviewing him could not concentrate on what he was saying because there was a big stain on his shoulder. Every time the person who was being interviewed talked, another voice would start talking and that voice was the stain on his shirt. Because of the two voices, the man who was interviewing him kept concentrating on the stain and not the interviewee.
I found this to be persuasive because when I am going in for an interview I want to make sure I always look my best and that I will be taken seriously. If I were to get a stain on my clothes right before, I would be glad that I saw this commercial and I could just grab a tide to go pen.
Their argument for their product is that you never know when you are going to need to clean up a spill within a certain time limit. If this were to happen to you, you would always know you could rely on tide to go pen. I thought that this commercial was very persuasive and got the message across to the viewers.
No comments:
Post a Comment