Sunday, February 24, 2008
Last Paper
I think that overall I did a pretty good job on the last paper we had assigned. I think that I had a very well thought out thesis and that I was mostly successful in proving my point. The toughest thing about the paper was knowing what all to revise because not much was written on my paper by peer advisers and using the outside source. The outside source was the hardest thing to use not only because we had to find it ourselves but because most of the ones that I wanted to relate to my article weren’t available in their full form online. This became very frustrating but I did eventually find one that suited my needs and helped me prove my point. I keep on using different data bases and rewording what I was looking for until I finally became successful in finding what I needed to be able to use the source, read it, and be able to relate it in a logical way to my thesis. I found it very easy to relate the essay and my other source back to my thesis, and I think that’s what make this such an easy paper for me to write. I hope that I can continue to improve my writing and to keep improving my papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment