Sunday, February 24, 2008

My paper

My paper has both strengths and weakness that ran through out it. I had a problem interacting with the audience, grammar issues and going into detail on topics. This was a harder paper to write since it was dealing with an important issue. I did however believe that I did a good job on the paper; however the grade was a little lower then I had expected. The grade I believe was however fair after I saw some of the comments on my paper.

The first paragraph had the comment on how I was talking to the audience or lack off. I wasn’t thinking as much as I should have been about the audience of the paper like I should have. The audience was an important part of the paper that I should have focused more on. The comments on the paper are not informative. The just tells me to interact with the audience more but not how do it. I take at the comment for the idea it gives but I need to do more research on how to improve it before making any changes. I agree with this comments and were I need to improve.

My grammar was another problem that ran through the paper. Grammar has always been a problem that I have faced. Normally when I write my paper I have many people review my grammar but my time management for this paper was lost. I just need to take from this paper that I need to keep the time management more in mind along with getting more people to review the paper. The comments that were about grammar are clear since most of them are just little things to fix. Grammar being such a big issue for me, I can see that the comments and I agree with where to improve.

The next weakness of my paper is the lack of detail when talking about topics. There were many parts in the paper that I need to improve. I just didn’t get go into details about the topic. I just need to focus back on the topic and expand. The comments are these issues are clear and straight forward when they are talking about what to expand on or about. There was one part where I need to expand on the topic and add more quotes to support my idea which is opposite of what I normally do. This comments also I agree with; however I can see other places where I need to improve in other places to react to the other areas.

In my paper one of the strengths is my organization that runs through the paper. I have always been good at the organization of the paper that follows my thesis very well. I hope that I can keep this up and it can continue into my other papers.

No comments: