Sunday, March 2, 2008
Writing Style
My writing style has not changed for quite some time. I believe this is because I found awhile ago what worked the best for me. When writing my papers I just listen to music and write what comes to my mind. The only thing that I have planned out in advance is the usual three main points of my paper. Then I just sit down with all the sources I need and my ipod and write. This seems to work well for me because it gives me the freedom to write my paper as I seem fit and to make any changes to what I had originally planned in my mind to make my paper the most powerful and influential paper that it can be. Something about my writing process must work because I don’t usually get many corrections and the ones I do get tend to be about grammar things. I also just find it easy to incorporate quotes into my writing because once I read something it tends to stick in my mind and I can randomly remember quotes that would help support my paper. I do not know how this writing style words for me, but it does, and that’s how I write all of my papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment