My writing process for the argumentative paper was to take a side of the dispute and then offer an efficient amount of information that makes my argument valid. To argue the point with a proper amount of information is important to make the argument believable. Without a good amount of information, it may be difficult to sway anyone to your side of the argument. Not only must you have a certain amount of information but it also must be correct and recent enough that it has not changed.
While writing the literary analysis paper, my process was very similar to what I used for the argumentative paper. I chose a position on the topic and had to prove to another why I thought my idea was correct. Also with each you must keep in mind the audience and language used to communicate your opinion. There are some very small changes between the two different papers. With each there is a need for information but the literary analysis involved much more text analyzing.
Since the two papers were similar in objectives, my writing process was mostly the same. It is important that for each you meet all the requirements that are given. After writing both, the author should read it over and make sure the points you made are clear and backed with a good amount of information. The points should be argued clearly so that nothing that could help you side is left out.
I think in the future as I have more of these assignments, I may change my process a little but not as much. By only changing my process a small amount I will be able to fine tune which each process. When beginning each writing process then I will have an easier time completing each assignment.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment