I have never seen myself as a good writer, especially when I compare myself to others in the class. I can definately say that I have improved throughout this class but I can also say that I have some kinks that i need to work out. Overall I feel that I am a decent writer, but not the best. I have always strived to become a good writer becaues being able to write is an extremely important tool that is needed both in and out of school.
As I have mentioned before, I believe that I have improved as a writer throughout this semester. Throughout the course my papers have been consistantly getting better. I have been able to limit my little errors on my paper along with making my papers more organized. Overall I am very happy with what I have accomplished as a writer and I hope to continue to improve so that I can consistantly write good papers.
I do not see myself writing too much outside of the classroom except for what is required for my job. I do not think that I am a good enought writer to persue a career in journal writing or composition or anything else that may require a lot of writing. Therefore; I feel that the class room is probably as far as I will get to writing papers.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment