Sunday, April 6, 2008

Education and the world

I think that education is very important in a person’s life. I think that an education is what makes a person the person that they are. The education helps to progress human kind forward. This is why an education makes humans a higher being.

I think that an education make that person who they are. This is because what kind of education a person has changes how a person acts. One of the major differences that an education gives a person is their vocabulary. This sets educated people apart from people who are uneducated. Another way that an education gives people their identity is throw the jobs that they hold.

The biggest effect that education has on human is the progress that they make. This is proved by the way in which humans have moved from primitive being to the society that we are now. Education was the reason that human kind has made these great leaps. This is the reason that we have all the great inventions that we have right now.

I think that an education is beneficial to having a fulfilling life. This is because education helps to make you a better person. It makes a person care about the world around them. This can be seen in Douglass’s story about learning to read and write. As he became more educated he could see the problem in the world. Also Douglass was able to gain a greater vocabulary with his gained knowledge. I think that the same thing can be said with people from today’s society. With the onset of an education people are able to see the injustices of society. They are able to see that people are all the same no matter what their backgrounds are. I also think that an education make people care more for what they have. They are able to see what they can have if they try and what they can have if they do not put any effort forward.

So overall I think that an education is a great thing. A person can gain knowledge and the ability to accept other people. So an education is more than just gaining the knowledge, it is the ability to use this knowledge to better that persons life. It is the ability to better the lives of the people in the whole world. I think that an education is what has brought humankind to what it is today. It has helped to shape America into the great country it is today. Education is what makes the world go round.

No comments: